inequality

  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_style_default::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_style_default.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 0.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/dxyndcdf/public_html/_drupal6/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.

The world's richest 8% earn half of all planetary incomes

Branco Milancovic is set to report in journal Global Policy on how the worlds richest earners are drawing 50% of the world's global income: As he puts is - Global inequality is much greater than inequality within any individual country. Wealth and earnings being different beings, we also see that the worlds 1% wealthiest people own assets equivalent to the remaining 99%... http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/worlds-richest-8-earn-half-all...
Syndicate content